At the heart of our technology is the comet assay, which has potential as a diagnostic tool in personalized medicine and is already widely used in human bio-monitoring and for industrial testing of chemicals and drugs.
We have developed a high throughput, integrated, user-friendly DNA damage testing facility. Hospitals, research labs, chemical and pharma industries and regulators form our present and future customer base.
Examples of projects – explore more in our updates section
- EU ERA IB project Convert Si (2017-2018): Characterization of safety of nanobiosilica – phytogenic silicon-rich biologically active compounds developed as food industry by-products;
- EU project NANoREG (2014-2017): European legislation on nanomaterials safety assessment;
- Norwegian project NorNANoREG (2015-2017): Nanomaterials safety assessment;
- Typisk Norsk (2012-2027): DNA integrity and repair capacity in cancer patients.
- French-Norwegian project ComPack (2014-2016): Developing high throughput DNA testing facility based on the innovative modified comet assay;
- Intervention trial: The effect of coffee consumption on DNA integrity in blood cells (2016);
- NIVA/Statoil: DNA integrity in fish from Norwegian oil platforms (2015);
- Kraft foods/Mondelez: Coffee and oxidative stress – a human intervention study (2013);